**We can no longer recommend using the Sky Bet iOS app after a lot of bad feedback from punters. Please avoid and use the Ladbrokes iPhone and iPad app instead – it’s far superior**
Sky Bet claim that their iPhone app is the most advanced sports betting app available, we have to agree! It is a fantastic app. Get yourself over to www.skybet.com to download the app and see if you are able to get a new customer welcome bonus.
Sky Bet iPhone & iPad app download guide
Like any iOS app, iTunes is the place you need to go! Head on over to iTunes – Sky Bet app and click on the get button. Sign up on the app or mobile site at www.skybet.com to get your log in details. You can use it on any sport or market you like.
What do we think of the Sky Bet iPhone app?
Sky Bet’s iPhone app is a pleasure to use and is becoming one of the most talked about bookmakers around. Instead of having to remember another password, if you’ve got a Touch ID enabled Apple device then you can log in with your fingerprint, it’s dead simple! Once you’ve logged in, you’re presented with links to Sky Bet’s latest offers, as well as the upcoming horse races and football matches.
If there’s something you’re looking for that’s not on this initial screen then a simple tap in the top left hand corner will reveal a whole range of betting opportunities on anything from American football to UFC. Sky Bet offer some fantastic ‘RequestABets’ where punters can combine goals, cards, corners and win markets into their own bet and have it priced up! There’s also some fantastic racing offers, such as when Sky Bet will refund bets if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd on selected races.
- Free Sky Bet Club membership: £5 Free Bet from Sky Bet Club every week you place £25 of single or accumulator bets on any sport
- Best odds guaranteed: If the starting price is better than the price you’ve taken on horse or greyhound racing, Sky Bet will match it
- Bet & Watch: Just bet £1 with Sky Bet on any UK or Ireland horse race and get to watch the action live for free!
- My Bets: track all your bets and get bet & match stats. Easily place, track and cash out all your bets all in one place
- In Play Stats: After kick off, keep up-to-date with our detailed In-Play match stats fed direct from Sky Sports team
- RequestABet – Launch the app, hit RequestABet and combine all your hunches on a match into one bet
- Cash Out – Do it quickly and easily in a click on more sports and markets
- Apple Pay & Touch ID
- Soccer Saturday Price Boost – Three of the day’s big games into one bet with supercharged odds
- Free Bets & Daily Price Boosts
The main downside to Sky Bet is their high withdrawal limit. It’s £10, which is double the usual withdrawal limit, which is a shame for those punters who win a bet but it doesn’t hit that limit. The interface of the app itself is sleek and very user friendly. It’s super simple to deposit and you can even use Apple Pay, which uses Touch ID, to deposit instantly. We’re also a big fan of how easy it is to find the bets you’ve placed and the ones that have been settled. There’s also more and more live streaming becoming available. Just a £1 bet on the horse racing and you can watch the race you’ve bet on. There’s also live streaming for football and tennis, and although it must be said that bet365 remains king for live streaming, Sky Bet’s streaming offering was a pleasant surprise. The high deposit limit aside, it was so pleasing to see how easy it is to navigate Sky Bet’s app.
The whole raft of extras that come with a Sky Bet account make this one of our top betting apps of choice. The new RequestABet on the app is a great little touch and we use it each and every weekend. We are surprised it has taken Sky Bet this long to do it but glad they finally have.
As an app I can’t fault it, simple to operate, and quick to place, even in play. When I first joined as a new user, I could have done with a simple guide mailed over to show sort of a ‘basics of betting for a novice’ to explain the various types I’ve now discovered
NETELLER, debit & credit cards, Skrill, PayPal, Instadebit, Click2Pay, UKash, EntroPay, Bank transfer, Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, PayPal, Laser.
Address: 2 Wellington Pl, Leeds LS1 4AP
iOS: iPhone SE, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 plus, 8
All iPad variants