William Hill are one of the world powerhouses of betting. They were one of the first with an iPhone app and the latest version is one of the best going. Join William Hill on their mobile site at www.williamhill.com and see if you can bag yourself one of the best welcome bonuses going! This app has gone through lots of updates over the last few years and can now be classed as one of the best going. It has it all and then some………streaming, cash out, best odds, huge markets and more!
William Hill iPhone & iPad app download guide
In order to use the William Hill app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, you do need to have an account. Activate yours now to claim your welcome bonus at www.williamhill.com once you have an account, it is as easy as going to iTunes to download the app. Its the same process to download as any other app, just use the search bar, type William Hill then press install. The app takes a few seconds to download but you can then open and log in with the account details you created on the mobile site.
What do we think of the William Hill iPhone app?
William Hill call themselves ‘the home of betting’ and when it comes to their mobile offering, it’s easy to see why. The navigation is quick and simple. You can find your favourite sports right there on the first screen and the rest of the sports are just one tap away in the top left hand corner of the screen. In-play betting has definitely improved a lot with the William Hill iPhone app, it’s not as good as the bet365 in-play experience, but it’s certainly a decent in-play betting experience nevertheless. There’s plenty of live commentary and statistics, and like with many bookies today, just a £1 bet on the horses or greyhounds will see you be able to watch the race you’ve had a bet on wherever you are.
It’s really easy to go from logging in to bet placement and we had no issues with getting bets on. The app runs fast and we haven’t experienced any issues with freezing screens or crashes which is always a bonus. It’s a shame that the app lacks a quick bet feature, like the one that can be found with the Ladbrokes app but we do hope this gets put in during the next update. Sometimes you’ve got seconds to get your bet on and a feature like that could really make the difference. That said, the William Hill betting experience on iPhone is still one of the sleekest out there.
- Apple Watch compatible – Watch and bet on Football and Horse Racing Top Bets straight from your watch.
- Widgets and notifications show Best Prices and Top Bets.
- Exclusive free offers, bonuses, bets and cashback
- Bet on any Live Channel 4 race and if your horse finishes second, get your stake back as a free bet.
- Live score bets – see the trending markets that everyone else is backing, letting you join the action without having to search the app for odds.
- Massive in play betting choice
- Best odds guarantee on all UK & Irish horse racing
- Racing Post spotlight – Get information gives you the inside line and instant access to the top 10 backed horses so you can place multiple racing bets quickly.
- Account management – Register, gamble on any market in the Sportsbook and make secure deposits and withdrawals from within the app. Swift, simple, reliable.
The days where William Hill had to withdraw their iPhone app from the app store due to bugs and complaints are long gone. We really like the in-play football statistics, which can help you in your decision making when having a bet. It’s not quite as good as the bet365 app (which basically mirrors its desktop site completely). There are few more features we’d like to see but William Hill’s iPhone app is still one of the best ways to bet on your mobile.
Have used other sites in the past but returned here because they are top dog for cashing out and paying money into your bank account, which is were you want it in the first place once you have won.
NETELLER, debit & credit cards, Skrill, PayPal, Instadebit, Click2Pay, UKash, EntroPay, Bank transfer
Address: Greenside House, 50 Station Road, Wood Green, London, N22 7TP
Phone:0800 085 6296 website www.williamhill.com
iOS: iPhone SE, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 plus, 8, iPhone X
All iPad variants