Sky Bet are one of our favourite bookies and we rate them among the elite when it comes to betting, especially for football. They do a great promotion which is available to all customers, that’s new ones and existing ones (join now if you are an existing customer!) It’s called the Sky Bet Club and is one of the best free bet offers I have come across before.
New Sky Bet customers can join the Sky Bet Club straight away when you join and take advantage of a great free sign up offer. Bet £5 and in return, Sky Bet will give you £20 to use. It is as easy as that. You can join on-line or on your mobile or tablet at www.skybet.com. I have to say Sky’s registration is one of the quickest and easiest to do. As a new customer you can opt in to the Sky Bet Club starlight away, existing customers need to log in to your account then click the opt in button and follow the easy steps. You really want to join Sky Bet anyway as they give all new customers a completely free £10 no deposit bonus!
What is the Sky Bet Club
The Sky Bet Club rewards customers each week when they bet. To qualify, just spend a total of £25 across any sport, on any market with odds of even or above before midnight Sunday each week and you will get a £5 free bet. This will then be credited to your account by 7pm Monday for you to then use on any sport or market. Cracking hey! If you do happen to miss a week you will be taken out, but you can get back in by betting a total of £40 to rejoin. Sounds good? It sure does, join Sky Bet now at www.skybet.com and claim your £20 free bet then get your mitts on the free £5 each and every week!
The good news is that the majority of bets across all sport at odds of evens or above will qualify for the weekly free bet promotion. SP bets can be included but Tote bets and Cash Out bets will not count (boooo!). It’s still better than nothing.
Terms of the Free Bet Club
How to claim a weekly free bet:
- Starting 28th July 2014, to register for the weekly free bet, login with your new or existing Sky Bet, Sky Poker, Sky Vegas, Sky Bingo or Sky Casino account and opt into the promotion.
- To then benefit from the promotion, simply bet a total of £25 at odds of Evens (or greater) before 23:59 on Sunday each week during the promotional period.
- Cashed Out bets will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Multiple bets will contribute towards this promotion as long as the cumulative odds are greater than Evens.
- Free bets will be credited to qualifying accounts on Mondays (by 7pm GMT).
- Subject to the above you will remain in the promotion and will receive £5 free every week during the promotional period so long as you continue to qualify before 23:59 on each Sunday.
- Please note that the qualifying period each week during the promotional period is 00:01 on Monday until 23:59 on the following Sunday.
- At times during the promotion, Sky Bet may choose to change your free bet offer, which will require a lower or greater qualifying stake.
- If you are offered a different free bet offer you will still be able to qualify for the standard £5 weekly free bet offer set out above provided you meet the staking requirements outlined.
- Aside from the change in both (a) the amount needing to be staked and (b) the size of the free bet, all other staking requirements for the different free bet offer remain the same as for the standard free bet offer.
- You will be made aware of any changes to your free bet offer via email and on the weekly free bet page within the Sky Bet Club (www.skybet.com/sky-bet-club/free-bets) by 1pm each Monday.
Getting back into the Weekly Free Bet Offer
- If you fail to qualify in a given week during the promotional period, you will no longer be part of the promotion.
- For all customers who would like to regain entry, the qualifying bet total increases to £40.
- All other qualifying criteria remains the same (ie, you must still bet at odds of Evens or more).
- This £40 qualifying bets will earn you a £5 free bet which will be credited on the following Monday by 7pm (GMT).
- At this point, you will re-join the promotion and future qualifying bet requirements will remain at £25 as above until such time when you fail to qualify in a certain week.
- Please note, the minimum requirement to remain in the promotion will remain at £25, even if you are offered an enhanced free bet offer in a particular week, and any qualifying stakes to regain entry will count towards an enhanced free bet offer.
Please note: Bet types which are excluded from promotion include:
- Tote Pool Bets
- Forecast / Tricast bets
- The following named bets: Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s, Lucky 63s, Patents, Trixies, Yankees, Canadians, Heinzes, Super Heinzes and Goliaths
- Any bets that have been Cashed Out will not count towards this promotion.
- Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are Even money or greater.
- Stakes from free bets cannot be used to qualify for further free bets (ie, qualifying bets must be made using your own funds).